I'm an international lawyer from Kosovo admitted to practice in the state of Texas. This is my personal website, which I first started in 2001. I use it to share things of interest with friends and those I hope to befriend.
As a lawyer, I focus on:
My pastime interests include linguistics, history, Albanian culture, and free software.
- Territorial Sovereignty and Establishing the Rule of Law in Kosovo, JURIST–Dateline, 2011-08-22
- Proposed amendments to Kosovo Constitution and petition for amendments, 2014 (in Albanian and English)
- Proposed plain-language constitution for Kosovo, 2015 (in Albanian)
- Jusuf Buxhovi, Kosova, vol. 2: The Ottoman Empire (Jalifat: Houston, 2013)
- Avni Spahiu, Fan Noli's American Years: Notes on a Great Albanian American (Jalifat: Houston, 2009)
I maintain a digital library and multiauthor blog about linguistics, history, law, and Albanian culture:
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Email — GM [at] Getoar [dot] com — is the most secure way to contact me if we can't meet in person. (I use the encrypted email service Tutanota, and so should you — it's free and gratis.) But any information you share will not be confidential, and will not create an attorney–client relationship between you and me.